Exclusive Store; Now Open to the General Public
[HURRY, OFFER ENDS WITHOUT NOTICE]
We would like to introduce you to something so fabulous and wonderful that it will change your life forever (and we mean that literally)!
Our magnificent and awesome God has made available to you through grace His exclusive treasure. This unique one of a kind gift came in the form of a baby named Jesus. “And the Word Became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.” John 1:14
1) Even though you will see many doors on the building there is only one door that actually works. That door will be clearly labeled “Jesus”. “So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep….I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved,” John 10:7&9 “Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.’” John 14:6 “For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,” 1 Timothy 2:5
2) This door however will be very narrow (it’s OK; that’s the way it is supposed to be). “Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you will seek to enter and will not be able.” Luke 13:24 “For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.” Matthew 7:14
3) Once grace has shown you the door, you will want to get rid of your sin by having faith that Jesus paid the penalty and covered over your iniquity with His blood by His death on the Cross. “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23“Then He [Jesus] said to them, ‘Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.’” Luke 24:46-47
4) Then Knock! “Ask and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” Matthew 7:7
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is there an entrance fee? No.
“For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
2) Do you accept credit cards? No.
They only way to purchase this treasure is by the grace of God. “But God being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), … For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.” Ephesians 2:4-5&8-9 “He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.” Titus 3:5-7
3) How much does the treasure cost? Everything.
“Then Jesus said to His disciples, ‘If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.’” Matthew 16:24-25 “If you love me you will keep my commandments.” John 14:15
4) Do you use rain checks? No.
“Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.” Matthew 24:42 “…Today if you hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts.” Hebrews 3:7b
5) Do you participate in fire sales? No.
In the event that a great fire occurs, the store will close its doors permanently. “But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men…But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.” 2 Peter 3:7&10
HURRY BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!
“He who testifies to these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming quickly.’ Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.” Revelation 22:20